November 2, 2009

Theatre Students Wanted for Hire for Upcoming Show

My name is Janea Rowe and I am the Marketing Coordinator for Lang Holdings in Delafield, WI. My company is exhibiting at the Atlanta Gift Show in January and is looking potentially to hire a few of your students to assist us at the show. I am wondering if you can put me in contact with a Theater professor at your university.

Specifically, we would like to hire 8-10 theater students to walk around the show in a costume (the costume would be minimal and simple) to promote our company. The dates are January 7th, 8th and 9th; hours would be approximately 8:00 am to 4:00 pm with schedule breaks and lunch.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information at the contact information below.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Janea Rowe

Marketing Coordinator
Lang Holdings, Inc.
p: 262.646.7676
f: 262.646.9022

No comments:

Post a Comment